1096. All you get is five minutes.
- Pour three fingers of Blanton's bourbon into a rocks glass. If ice is needed, three cubes is all that is allowed--no more and no less. Drinking Blanton's neat is just fine, but every once in a while I like to invoke the Donny Draper defense.*
- Select a cigar you like. It could an itsaboy as far as I'm concerned. As long as you like the taste, smell, etc.
- Cut the proper end and then briefly dip in the bourbon.
- Light the sun of bitch. Any way you like: match, lighter, the sun and magnifying glass--anyone who says they can tell the difference is lying.
- Sit on your side porch, listen to Radio Margaritaville, and enjoy the smoke.
*To paraphase DD on putting ice in his bourbon. I'm from the south and we like our drinks cold. We put ice in our tea, we serve our beers cold, and some of us like ice in our bourbon.
The lottery is up to $135,000,000. I've never been a big lottery person not because of the terrible odds per se (even with the bad odds the return on a dollar investment is pretty good). I've instead had too big of an ego to play the lottery. I never wanted to be known for making my millions by getting lucky. I still pretty much feel that way but $135,000,000 is a lot. I think I'll play. If you don't see me tomorrow- I went Dave Chappelle. Check West Germany, I'll probably be there getting back to my roots.