I quit writing 'The List' entries a while back because I was tired of being so negative about things. I wanted to look on the bright side of life. This has worked to limited success. But, since today is Valentine's Day, I decided to give you a quick list of things that have angered me lately. So back, for one day only, five things that have made 'The List' lately.
1. H&R Block Tax Cut Business Software- All this does is help you create a pretty tax return. It doesn't give you actual help understanding any of the words used in the forms. If I knew what my annualized basis dumaflocahy was I wouldn't need to pay 80 bucks for the software now would I Chuckles?
2. Valentine's Day Commercials- Every woman isn't a whore but every Valentine's Day commercial makes them out to be.
3. People who don't celebrate Valentine's Day because it's a holiday created by corporations- Every holiday is corporate---get over yourself and don't celebrate Valentine's Day for a good reason, like you are miserable human that no one likes because you always try to make everything political or more important than it really is.
4. Biographies that have been made into movies and then the publisher decides to put the star of the movie on the cover of the re-release of the book instead of the actual person. American's are not that stupid or star struck---put the actual person on the cover---we can put two and two together. Well, maybe we can't but still show some respect for the person the entire book is about for fuck sake.
5. The guy who bought three boxes of those chalky candy hearts (total cost $1.07) at Publix in late January and paid for them with a check. If I wasn't about 99% sure I would have lost the fight, we would have fought.
There you go, 5 things that have made 'The List' lately. Happy Valentine's Day to all.